Community Events – Batch publish events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events – Batch publish events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dkiessling
    Participant

Does the community events add on allow administrators to publish submitted events? In other words our client would like to move them from draft or preview status to live status. We have the Calendar Pro module.

Geoff

Hi there, David!

Great question. Yes, there is a setting in the Community Events add-on that allows a submitted event to be in Draft status before being published by an administrator. It’s a great feature for moderating the calendar to make sure only appropriate events are displayed.

From there, setting an event from Draft to Published works just like any other WordPress post, including batch updates and editing.

Does this help answer your question. Please let me know.

Thanks!
    Geoff

David Kiessling

Just to clarify. If I have 20 events in the draft que I could go to Bulk Actions and select the checkbox next to the event I want to make live. Then click publish from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu to make the events live. Is this how it would work?

Geoff

Hey there, David. Yes, if you have a number of submitted events in Draft status, you will be able to check the boxes next to each one in the WordPress admin and perform a bulk edit to set them to Published status.

Here’s a little more info on the Bulk Edit functionality in WordPress.

Does this help answer your question?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Batch publish events?’ is closed to new replies.