Community Events – Remove "Calendar Powered by: The Events Calendar"

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events – Remove "Calendar Powered by: The Events Calendar"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean

I am interested to purchase Community Events Business license, my question is that is it possible to Remove “Calendar Powered by: The Events Calendar” from calendar footer?

Rob

Hey Sean. It is; that’s just an option you can enable / disable under Settings -> The Events Calendar (http://d.pr/i/6qCT). It’s specific to the Calendar itself, not the Community add-on. While we always appreciate the link love from community members who may be willing to throw us a bone, that feature is by no means required.

Hope that helps. Please let me know what else I can do, and thanks again for your interest.

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

I’m trying to do this as well but don;t see that setting anywhere; Can you please clarify where it is? Thanks. I’m on the latest version 3.8.1

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Martin! That particular option is actually in the information box on the setting screen. Checkout this screenshot.

If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic. I am actually going to archive this one, somehow it slipped through our archive net. But we do request that each person opens a new topic for their individual issue, as we have found that this tends to get folks faster and better responses. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Remove "Calendar Powered by: The Events Calendar"’ is closed to new replies.