Community submitted events going into draft mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Community submitted events going into draft mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    popville
    Participant

A customer of ours who uses the Pro calendar plugin has been experiencing issues with user submitted events going to draft rather than to publish. This happens even if the setting is set to directly publish and can’t figure out why. Appreciate the help.

Barry

Hi there Popville,

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

YES, I’ve deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.

It’s great to see you already tried running through some troubleshooting steps and I’m guessing this didn’t get you anywhere at first. I’m wondering though, would it be possible for you to run through our standard troubleshooting steps in their entirety (including switching back to a default theme)?

You could even do this on a test site to avoid impact on the live site. Is that possible here?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community submitted events going into draft mode’ is closed to new replies.