Conditionally Display fields based on tickets purchased

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Conditionally Display fields based on tickets purchased

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    matt

Using woocommerce tickets or event calendar pro:

My client offers certifications where a single customer registers multiple employees for a class. Is it possible to conditionally display fields so for each ticket purchased, you have to enter specific info? (Just first and last name…etc)
    So “Mary” could register “tom”, “joe” and “sue” for the same event and the system would record the 3 different names?

Currently we are using event espresso to do this, but the client is unhappy with the lack of reporting features.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, this functionality isn’t available out of the box with either the WooTickets or Events Calendar Pro plugins. However, you could create a solution with a little bit of customization. In this example, you could follow our Themer’s Guide to modify the ticket form (wootickets -> views -> ticket.php) that displays on the event to include a field for “Name”. You could then hook this into some form of custom meta for the order that you would also need to create.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close out this ticket but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Conditionally Display fields based on tickets purchased’ is closed to new replies.