Conflict with TablePress

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conflict with TablePress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dkinney
    Participant

I installed TablePress uneventfully, but when trying to create a new table get the following error:
    Fatal error: Class ‘TribeSettings’ not found in /home/newselby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-amalgamator.php on line 262

This issue has been previously reported with no resolution.

This is a launch blocker for me so I need a workaround, however that needs to happen.

dkinney
    Participant
    Josh
    Participant

Hello dkinney,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you’re experiencing with the compatibility between these two plugins. I’ve tested locally but was unable to duplicate the error that you’re experiencing. If you don’t mind, could you navigate to the Events -> Settings -> Help tab and post the System Information that is displayed there within a private reply?

Thanks!

dkinney
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello dkinney,

Thanks for following up and providing this additional information.

To be honest I’m a little confused as to why “/home/newselby/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-amalgamator.php” would be triggering as the cause when trying to use TablePress.

Since I was unable to replicate, I wonder if the warning is a bit of a red herring. Would you mind running through the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if another plugin could be causing the issue?

Let me know if anything turns up.

Thanks!

jmastrio
    Participant

Hi – I’m getting the same problem in my setup – steps to reproduce:
    From Dashboard – enable your plugin and the events-calendar plugins…

Click on Tablepress->Add Table
    Type the name of the table and click Add Table

If Debug=false then you get a blank white page.
    If Debug=true then you see Fatal error: Class ‘TribeSettings’ not found in /public/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-amalgamator.php on line 262

Disable the-events-manager, all good… so, perhaps it’s not your plugin that’s not playing well with Tribe’s, but that’s what I’m trying to figure out.
    Wordpress 4.0
    Design+ Theme

Don’t know what all else you need, but let me know. When the-event-calendar is enabled, I can’t add or edit table in Tablerpess.

Thanks
    Jamie

Josh
    Participant

Hello Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

It’s usually best to open a new ticket and reference existing tickets there. This will help us to ensure we keep all of the tickets organized and ensure that we’re able to answer your question as quickly as possible.

There was one part of your scenario that I was a bit confused about. You mention:

Disable the-events-manager, all good… so, perhaps it’s not your plugin that’s not playing well with Tribe’s, but that’s what I’m trying to figure out.

Is “the-events-manager” that you refer to there our Events Calendar plugin or is that a different plugin that you’ve got activated?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with TablePress’ is closed to new replies.