Connection lost Message when attempting to add event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Connection lost Message when attempting to add event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wiggleyourtoesorg
    Participant

I am running into an issue with the “The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets” plugin. I am able to create event bright events/tickets from my dev site, but when I try to create and event from my live site I get the following message “Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.”. The plugin never creates an event and is unable to import from an event id.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey wiggleyourtoesorg,

Hmmm… “Connection lost” sounds like a server issue either with your hosting setup or possibly Eventbrite’s service. There is a thread out on WordPress.org that sounds pretty similar to your situation. http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-connection-lost-saving-has-been-disabled-until-reconnected?replies=18 It’s not specifically related to our product, but the error is the same. Does that help you identify the problem?

– Julie

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, wiggleyourtoesorg. I just wanted to follow-up with you about this.

Are you still experiencing this issue with your production site? If so, we’re eager to help you get to the bottom of it! 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, wiggleyourtoesorg.  Since it’s been a couple of weeks, I’m going to close out this thread. Please do start a new topic if there’s anything else we can do to help.

Thanks for beings a TEC user! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Connection lost Message when attempting to add event’ is closed to new replies.