Converting events from Time.ly All in one Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Converting events from Time.ly All in one Events Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Kirby

I am in the process of switching some websites from All in one Events Calendar to Modern Tribe’s Events Calendar. Has anyone created an import events tool or gone through this process? Thanks.

Barry

Hi –

Are you able to export your data from time.ly in CSV format? If so, you could probably leverage our CSV import tool.

Is that a possibility here?

Chris Kirby

I believe I can only export to .ics. Do you have any info regarding converting .ics to .csv and how successful that might be? I should be able to try it on a test site.

Barry

Hi Chris: apologies for missing your post – I’m afraid I can’t guide you on that one. It certainly seems like a real possibility – but we don’t currently have any tools to assist in the conversion process.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Converting events from Time.ly All in one Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.