Copy calendar to new website

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Copy calendar to new website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    godzspeedj
    Participant

I would like to copy all my calendar over to a new website. How do I go about doing so?

Barry

Hi!

If you wish only to move the event data across you might use WordPress’s own import/export tools (and select only Events, Venues and Organizers when you export).

Alternatively, if you want to shift everything across, you might make use of a plugin like Duplicator.

Does that help?

godzspeedj
    Participant

This reply is private.

godzspeedj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi:

I’m sorry the import/export process using WordPress’s own tools didn’t work as expected – ultimately that was just a suggestion and if you’re hitting problems with that it mgiht be you need to explore alternatives such as Duplicator.

Preferably I’d like a better solution to resolve this issue as I paid $65 for this plugin expecting to receive prompt support/assistance no matter what the problem. Would you be able to assist in transferring the information over?

We do our very best to reply within 24hrs and indeed strive to be faster than that. However, there are some constraints – for instance we don’t provide support over the weekends or public holidays – and so if you post a reply on Friday please do bear in mind that it may realistically be Monday before we are able to follow up.

I’m afraid we cannot help with transferring the information over, beyond offering some suggestions as to tools you might use. Have you had an opportunity to try out Duplicator?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy calendar to new website’ is closed to new replies.