Cost no longer showing since activating Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cost no longer showing since activating Eventbrite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

I entered my API key for Eventbrite so now when I enter a new Event the Eventbrite section shows up, which is great. But if we choose not to Regiter the event with Eventbrite, why does the Cost of the event no longer show up on the event page? Does this only work if we have an Eventbrite ticket sale now? What if we want to show the event as FREE. Please advise.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy robpoole,

That is a good point. I think this snippet will add the functionality back that you are looking for. You will notice now that there are two cost fields, one for adding an Eventbrite event, and another that will simply display locally in the calendar. The EventBrite one is under the Evenbrite heading, the other one is under the “Event Cost” one.

Does that make sense? Did that work for you? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

robpoole
    Participant

Hi Brook,
    Thanks! That worked.

Might want to make this a standard bit of code for the plugin so people have the option of both the Eventbrite cost and basic Event cost.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Rob,

I agree, that might make sense. Perhaps as an option. I will keep your idea in mind for future team dicussions. If you want to build some momentum behind this idea, or any others you have, please add it to our uservoice page. That is the perfect place to make feature requests since it allows other to easily vote their support.

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cost no longer showing since activating Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.