Create a recurring event, go to 'see all', click first recurrence goes to 2nd!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Create a recurring event, go to 'see all', click first recurrence goes to 2nd!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Heya,
    I have repeatedly had a problem where sometimes when I create a recurring event and go to the ‘see all’ list of the events and click on the first in the series it opens the second in the series. No matter what I do I can’t open the first in the series, the only fix I have found is to delete the event and re-add it but sometimes even that doesn’t work! Any ideas? I know we need to do an update to the newest events calendar pro but this has been happening for a few months.
    Thanks!

Geoff

Hi there Ben, welcome back to the forums! Sorry you’re running into an issue here, but let’s see if we can figure it out together. 🙂

I definitely see what you mean when I look at this recurring series.

The first event properly links here:
    http://www.welovebrighton.com/event/brighton-walking-tour/2014-09-19/

…but then redirects here:
    http://www.welovebrighton.com/event/brighton-walking-tour/2014-09-26/

As a first step, let’s try updating your Modern Tribe plugins to the latest versions to see if that has any effect on the issue. You can read about the latest release here.

Second, let’s try cleaning any events that have possibly been duplicated. I see you’ve had an issue with duplicated recurring events in the past, so I  wonder if this is an extension of that issue. Will you please install and run the cleanup plugin that’s linked in this post?

As a third step, let’s try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. Follow the steps outlined here to see if we can isolate the issue to the theme or any one plugin.

Let’s give those a shot and see what we find.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there Ben! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Ben! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Create a recurring event, go to 'see all', click first recurrence goes to 2nd!!’ is closed to new replies.