Creating links to day view on calendar widget when showing events are on.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Creating links to day view on calendar widget when showing events are on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    glownymechanik
    Participant

Hi, im using Calendar widget from pro version.

But I have a problem.
    When i set my widget to show 0 events in the widget ( just the calendar ), clicking on day links it to day view of event.

When i set widget to show 1 + events, clicking on day just changes the events to show in widget.

I Want to change it so widget will show today event’s But clicking on the date in calendar still links to day view of events.

Any one can help ?

The Events Calendar

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar Pro. That is an interesting way to setup the widget, out of the box it does not have that feature.

Unfortunately, there is not much help we can do on a customization such as this as it is beyond the support we can provide on the forum.

You can start with our Themer’s Guide

And by moving this file to your theme for editing:

\events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\mini-calendar-widget.php

We can try to answer any questions you have, but for the most part this customization is up to you.

Let me know, thanks

glownymechanik
    Participant

Themer’s Guide is not helping at all. I am not pro in such customisation nor programming.

Is there any chance that you can point me where to look. Which part of code poitns to linking the days in the widget.

Brian
    Keymaster

You can start by looking at this file:

\events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\mini-calendar-widget.php

And then the related files in the directory. That layouts out how everything is setup.

Some good WP coding knowledge would definitely be required as well as php, css, and javascript for this customization.

I’m afraid that doing a step by step troubleshoot or explanation with you is beyond the support we can provide on the forum per our terms of service.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating links to day view on calendar widget when showing events are on.’ is closed to new replies.