CSV Upload – Event Website

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CSV Upload – Event Website

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mpurse
    Participant

Hi there,

I don’t seem to be able to import a website for a list of events I want to upload. CAn’t upload tags too, but that is less important. Am I missing a trick?

It’s not a venue website I want to include, but a website specific to each event.

Thanks. Michelle

Casey
    Participant

Michelle,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, you’re correct that the CSV importer does not currently support the ability to import the Event Website, but this seems like a definite oversight on our part. I’ve logged this as a ticket for one of our developers to review, with the hope that this featured will make it into a future version of the plugin.

Keep an eye on this thread, as we’ll update you when we have more information on this feature addition. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

mpurse
    Participant

Great, thank you! That would make it “almost” perfect, especially if you could add the tags field too. 🙂

Casey
    Participant

mpurse,
    Thanks for the suggestion! We’ll definitely keep this feedback in mind for the importer. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on a fix, but we were not able to include it in our upcoming release (3.7). Correcting this problem is still important to us and we hope to have a fix done for a future maintenance release. We will do our best to keep you updated here on our progress. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

Best,
    Leah

screenrage
    Participant

This also does not work when importing Venues with websites.

Casey
    Participant

screenrage,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

mpurse
    Participant

Just checking in to see if this update is still in the pipeline. As we use the csv uploader more and more, the lack of “website” is becoming more problematic.
    Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

mpurse,
    Yes, we’re still in active development on this feature, but hope to have something released soon. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for this idea! We were able to work on this feature for our upcoming 3.8 release. Keep an eye out on your site for an update announcement! If you run into any trouble with the new feature, please post a new thread in the forum so we can check it out. Thank you for your patience while we got this feature added!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV Upload – Event Website’ is closed to new replies.