Custom Templates & Theme Integration with Woocommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Templates & Theme Integration with Woocommerce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vlado

Hi there,

First of all, is there any demo with woocommerce plugin?
    I’m Interested in buying plugin + woo addon, what I wanted to ask is what is process of buying tickets for events .
    1. There is post type ‘events’ where I create events right?
    2. How do I add this event to cart, user need to go to product page to add product to cart or is everything added from ‘single-tribe_event.php’ ?
    3. Do I need to create Event and product or?
    4. Can I create different types of tickets, like I have different price for ‘Gold members’, Standard Members, Students, and they have different price.
    5. All data about event is saved as a post meta of event?

Thanks in advanced.

BR
    Vlado

Geoff

Hey there Vlado, thanks for getting in touch!

Great questions. Let’s tackle them one by one. 🙂

First of all, is there any demo with woocommerce plugin?

Unfortunately, there is no demo that allows you to log in and test drive the plugin. However, the plugin homepage has a gallery of screenshots you can check out. We also offer a 30-day refund on purchases, so you can always give it a try and return it if it doesn’t fit your needs for any reason.

There is post type ‘events’ where I create events right?

Absolutely. In fact, WooCommerce Tickets is an add-on to The Events Calendar plugin, so you create an event using the Events post type in the same exact way.

How do I add this event to cart, user need to go to product page to add product to cart or is everything added from ‘single-tribe_event.php’ ?

You’re right again. The Add to Cart form is right on the single event itself. That means customers can purchases tickets directly from the event on the calendar. Here is a screenshot of what the form looks like on the page.

Do I need to create Event and product or?

You create a ticket at the same time you are creating an event. In other words, you are able to create tickets directly from the Event editing screen. The tickets you create are integrated and synced with the WooCommerce plugin and are created as products there as well to track sales, inventory and more.

Can I create different types of tickets, like I have different price for ‘Gold members’, Standard Members, Students, and they have different price.

For sure! If you opened the screenshot above, you’ll see that you are able to create multiple types of tickets for each event. You can price them individually and even schedule them to go on sale and off sale on specific dates, which is particularly handy for something like an Early Bird ticket rate.

All data about event is saved as a post meta of event?

Yes, all event data is saved in the post meta of the event. Since creating a ticket for an Event is also creating a Product in WooCommerce, all of that data is saved is captured as well.

Does this answer your questions? Please let me know and I hope you give it a try. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Templates & Theme Integration with Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.