customization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO customization

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    magpivo
    Participant

hi,

I have bought your pro version and wante to ask you a few ?
    1. I woukd like to change the background of the event box (different blue shade) in week mode. can you please send me the code?
    2. change the font of th event as it appear in calendar in weekly mode to the one as in fit pro theme, and change size, could you please send me a code as well.

thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Magdalena,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

There are some great steps presented in our Themer’s Guide that will help you to customize the styles of the calendar and how it displays on your site. You can find that information here.

As far as the specific changes that you’re requesting, I would be happy to point you in the right direction with some code snippets. Could you send me a link to the specific elements that you would like changed and I can help you out pretty quickly.

Thanks!

magpivo
    Participant

This reply is private.

magpivo
    Participant

can you please just sen me these codes? change cell background color and letter size: dec.be9.myftpupload.com/schedule

how can i chancve the biutton export to download? ythanks

magpivo
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply. can you just send me a code to make these changes? please see my page: http://dec.be9.myftpupload.com/schedule/ also, how can I edit the export box to read “download” instead of “export” thank you!

having yroubles with posting commrents??

magpivo
    Participant

Trying to post anothe comment but there is some error and nothing is being sent: dec.be9.myftpupload.com/schedule

Josh
    Participant

Hello Magdalena,

I’m not too familiar with the Fit pro backend but I took a look at your site and it appears that fonts and styles for the Events Calendar are picking up on some formatting that is being defined within the theme and then output into the header. On the Month view, you can change the font-family for the event titles to the one set within theme by adding the following to your theme’s style.css:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar div[id*="tribe-events-event-"] h3.tribe-events-month-event-title {
    font-family: Oswald, sans-serif;
    }

You can also change the size, as well as any other styles for that text targeting the same elements targeted above. I unfortunately can’t supply specific code for every customization you may like to make. To help you out to make these changes yourself, here is a great tutorial on how to use some helpful tools to manage customizing the CSS on your site.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

magpivo
    Participant

thank you, but can you send me the code for the weekly view because i have weekly view as a default – which is what the client wants.

Josh
    Participant

Hello magpivo,

To target the week view, you can replace the “#tribe-events-content” within the snippet above with “.tribe-events-week-grid”. This will allow you to target the content within the Week view of the grid for any further customizations you would like to make on that view as well.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket since we are unable to provide full and detailed customization support here in the forums. If you have any further questions about the plugin, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘customization’ is closed to new replies.