Customize calendar widget click

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Customize calendar widget click

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tin

Hi is it possible to customize the event calendar pro plugins widget calendar to hook onto a click on an event click and load the event clicked details (time,place,description,photo etc?)

Leah

Hi Tin,

I’m not sure I completely understand your question- when you click on an event from the widget (for example http://d.pr/i/KwQt) it takes you to that event page, which has all the info. Is that what you meant?

Cheers,
    Leah

hoangker
    Participant

Hi Leah , I’d like to instead of doing a page redirect to the event page I want to load a div say #eventdetails using jquery with the event details. To do this first thing is I need to hook / override calendar widget php file by copying the widget calendar php file (I don’t know which) into my own /events folder . Then once I’ve done that I need to override the corresponding JavaScript. I also don’t know which file that is.

Can u give me step by step instructions on how to do this? I’ve already bought business package.

Leah

Hello,

Since you’re now a PRO customer, I’d like to ask you to move the conversation over to our PRO forum. That’s were we handle these types of support questions, while this forum is reserved for pre-sales questions.

We can provide some help with your project, although step-by-step instructions for this kind of serious customization are beyond our support capabilities. If you start a thread in the PRO forums with your idea and questions, we can get you started on the right template file and provide some other tips.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize calendar widget click’ is closed to new replies.