Dashboard Widgets Missing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Dashboard Widgets Missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

Hi,
    After updating a number of plugins, my sidebar widgets areas are missing from the Dash. I deactivated everything and traced it back to Pro. Please help.
    Thank you.

Barry

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that.

So to clarify you are unable to configure widgets via the Appearance → Widgets admin screen? If so (though I appreciate you already have clearly spent time troubleshooting) can you confirm that this is still a problem even if only The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are active along with a default, unmodified theme?

Can you also confirm which plugins you updated? Are you referring to the recent updates for our own plugins?

Thanks!

Daniella
    Participant

All I see is “Available Widgets” on the left, everything else is blank. If I deactivate Events Calendar PRO they appear. Yes, after I updated the calendar plugins it happened. That’s how I was able to track it down relatively quickly.
    Thank you.

Barry

OK. So though I appreciate this tied in with updating PRO, can you confirm you updated all of your Modern Tribe plugins and can you also confirm if this issue occurs with no other plugins running and only a default, unmodified theme?

Thanks!

Daniella
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard Widgets Missing’ is closed to new replies.