Date and Time not showing on Event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date and Time not showing on Event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim Shea
    Participant

I am testing things on the calendar and I noticed that on the Event page, the Date and Time are not showing up. The Date and Time show up in List and Photo view though. When I switch the theme to Twenty Twelve the Date and Time do show up on the single events page so there must be a conflict with the theme I am using. I added the tribe-events folder to my theme folder and copied over the single-event.php file, as I’m guessing that has to be adjusted but I don’t know where to start. I am using the Flatsome 2.0.5 theme from themeforest.net

I am using Event Calendar 3.8.1 with Event Calendar Pro 3.8.1 and I also have the Woocommerce Tickets 3.8 plugin.

I also noticed the date and time are not showing fully on the Month view rollover window but that is not as important to fix as I will have the photo view as the default view.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issues you are having with the Date and Time not showing. It is a css conflict that hides those fields.

I do have a fix that should work for you.

Add this to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS:

.tribe-events-abbr.updated {display: block;}

That should make it show on the Single Event View as well as the Month View Tool Tip.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

Tim Shea
    Participant

Looks like that solved it. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Date and Time not showing on Event page’ is closed to new replies.