date in content

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO date in content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alonso
    Participant

hello
    I would like to be displayed in the content description and time and date of the events is advantageous when the link is posted on facebook.

how I can make the content appear in tribe_events_event_schedule_details

Geoff

Hi there alonso,

You could echo the_excerpt and tribe_get_start_date into your Facebook integration to get those into a Facebook post.

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

alonso
    Participant

I do not know exactly where and how I could use that?

I use the to post on facebook
    Next Scripts: Social Networks Auto Poster

Geoff

Hi there alonso,

Honestly, I’m unfamiliar with the NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster plugin and what capabilities are available to customize it. Now that you have the variables you would like to use with from the events, this sounds like a great question for the plugin author. Are you able to contact them for more guidance on where to include those variables in their plugin?

Cheers!
    Geoff

alonso
    Participant

we do it differently as I get the the variables in the content that it is datein which I would have to edit

Geoff

Hi there alonso,

You could certainly echo those variables in the content as well, or manually add them to the content. However, to feed them dynamically to Social Networks Auto-Poster, I think you will need to contact the plugin author for more direction.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Alonso! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy help you out. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘date in content’ is closed to new replies.