Dateformat and translate

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Dateformat and translate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stefan
    Participant

Hi Rob,

I am almost happy with the new EventCalendarPro;)
    2 small things but I have:

1 in the widget in the list view is the date in the format: Januar 31 @ 18:30, I would have liked so: 31. Januar@18:30
    the same also in the monthly calendar

2. In the month calendar is abn a larger number entries
    View all .. in English, I’d would like this in German, but I can not find where I can change that.

you can see it in bilddoc.de, http login test2012

thanks and best regards,
    stefan

Barry

Hi Stefan – we’re always happy to help, but please remember we like to keep to one issue per thread! Let’s deal with the first issue here in this thread – for anything else, please create new threads as needed. Thanks!

1 in the widget in the list view is the date in the format: Januar 31 @ 18:30, I would have liked so: 31. Januar@18:30
    the same also in the monthly calendar

If your WordPress date setting is already set to use your preferred format then we can add a little piece of code to your theme’s functions.php file to make The Events Calendar follow suit.

Try adding this snippet and let me know if that works, both in the widget and single events, etc.

Does that help?

Stefan
    Participant

Hi Barry,

great, that works fine, thank you 🙂

regards
    Stefan

petermartinek
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    I need als our german date format like 31. Januar 2014 18:30. I’m not shut about your snippet. It doesn’t run. In which place in function.php?

Peter

Leah

Hi petermatinek,

We’d be happy to help you out, but would you mind starting your own thread? That way we can focus on your specific situation.

Thanks,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Dateformat and translate’ is closed to new replies.