Default Content / Default state

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Default Content / Default state

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thegilis
    Participant

I can only select states within the USA even though the default country is set to Indonesia and there is no option to create a new not-USA state.
    Any suggestions?

Barry

How strange: I can’t actually replicate this – if I set the default country as Indonesia then the state/province field is left as an empty text field (it is not a drop down of American states) and that is true whether I’m in the event or venue editor.

Can you confirm where you are seeing this exactly and if both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are fully up-to-date?

Can you also confirm if this happens even when no other plugins but ours are active and only a default, unmodified theme is running? It’s not impossible another product is looking for country and state fields and is prepopulating them for some reason.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Content / Default state’ is closed to new replies.