Discount for renewal and addition of another paid plugin.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discount for renewal and addition of another paid plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    upgradetz
    Participant

Hi, I’ve had the community plugin for 11 months now and this year I’d like to renew that and add the PRO plugin. 2 questions:
    1. can I get a discount as a valued customer?
    2. If I renew my community plugin now, will a year be added the expire Nov 7th when my renewal date is or will it add a calendar year to my subscription and cause me to loose a month?
    Please respond to [email protected]

Geoff

Hi there, Teri! Thanks for getting in touch.

Great questions, let’s tackle them one at a time.

1. can I get a discount as a valued customer?

We love that you’re a customer! While we don’t have a discount at the moment, I’d recommend following us on Twitter and signing up for our newsletter (see bottom of the screen). We will often announce special discounts to everyone there. 🙂

2. If I renew my community plugin now, will a year be added the expire Nov 7th when my renewal date is or will it add a calendar year to my subscription and cause me to loose a month?

The expiration date will still be from the date of your original purchase. In other words, you will not lose a month because you renew early–we definitely wouldn’t want to penalize you for being on top of things. 🙂

Does that help answer your questions? If you have any other license-related questions, I’d suggest emailing them directly to pro [at] tri.be.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Teri! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread since the answers to your questions have been covered. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Discount for renewal and addition of another paid plugin.’ is closed to new replies.