Display Custom Fields in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display Custom Fields in list view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marianrick
    Participant

Hi,

we use the event calendar to display different performances our theatre does. So the first performance is kind of a big thing with a premiere, and we want to highlight this in list view. Is there any possibility, that I can do this?

I have thought about creating a custom field, where I can choose different actions (half the price, premiere, etc.) and these custom fields are either displayed in list view or add a class, so that i can transform the look of the single-list element.

I haven’t found anything with the search function. I hope my mission is easy to understand. Feel free to ask anything, otherwise I am thankful for any suggestions.

Best regards,
    Marian.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can try to help out here. I can give information about customizations, but it is beyond the support I can provide to create all of a customization.

So for any customizations it is best to start with the themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

That will show you how you can move templates to your theme to safely edit there.

It would be possible to add custom fields to an event and then modifying the template per our guide to get them to add a class to the event as possible. Events are custom post types so you could use something like Advanced Custom Fields to add custom fields if the Pro Additional Fields does not work.

There is not much more I can do to help on the customization, but if you have any follow up questions please let me know.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Custom Fields in list view’ is closed to new replies.