Does Events Calendar work with Community Events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does Events Calendar work with Community Events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Teri

Hi,
    I have a non-profit I work for that is looking at using the Community Events plugin add on for the Events calendar. Some Questions:
    1) Do they need to buy the Events Calendar PRO to use Community Events?
    2) Do they have to pay the fee for each yearly?

*If it is a yearly fee. I may have to find a different solution. I thought I’d check first. Thanks.

Geoff

Hi there Teri and thanks for getting in touch!

Great questions. Let’s tackle them one at a time.

Do they need to buy the Events Calendar PRO to use Community Events?

Community Events does not require PRO to work. However, PRO does unlock a couple of additional options, including:

• Default venue for submitted events: Makes the venue fields already pre-populated for users visiting the event submission form. Users can override this and add a new venue as they see fit.
    • Default organizer for submitted events: Makes the organizer fields already pre-populated for users visiting the event submission form. Users can override this and add a new organizer as they see fit.

Do they have to pay the fee for each yearly?

The license allows access to plugin updates and support, but the plugin will continue to function after it expires.

Have you checked out our program for non profits? Depending on the type of non profit it is, it may qualify to get all our plugins for free. Definitely worth checking out. 🙂

Does this answer your questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for confirming the answer, Teri! Please feel free to let us know if any other questions come up. We’d also love to see the calendar on your site once you’ve set it up. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does Events Calendar work with Community Events?’ is closed to new replies.