Does the User Submission add-on require the pro version?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does the User Submission add-on require the pro version?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sherri

I’d like to use the events calendar to advertise fundraising events in the community. I do not need to sell tickets, at least not for now, but i would like for users to be able to submit events (which I would approve before publishing). The should also be able to upload photos, and locate the event on a map.

I understand I will need to buy the add-on for users to submit events, but will I need the pro version as well?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for Interest in our Community Events Add On. My comments are below yours:

I understand I will need to buy the add-on for users to submit events, but will I need the pro version as well?

No you do not need to buy Pro. You only need Pro if you would like the features Pro has. However, the map view is a Pro only feature, an example is on this page of the Map View:

http://wpshindig.com/events/map/

However, without Pro all Event’s still have a Map of their location in the Single View.

And you can submit an Event Image with the Community Events as well as set new submissions to draft or pending approval.

Let me know if that answers your questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Does the User Submission add-on require the pro version?’ is closed to new replies.