Does tribe_get_embedded_map show map marker information?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Does tribe_get_embedded_map show map marker information?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    integrity
    Participant

I have a map on the event page that is displayed using the tribe_get_embedded_map function. Does this function have the capability to display map marker data when you click on a map pin? I looked at the source for a click handler but didn’t find anything. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

I believe so long as you pass a valid event or venue post ID – or else if you don’t provide an ID but you are within a loop and the current global post object relates to a venue or event object – then the marker will be set appropriately.

Are you finding something other than this / can you give some more details if so?

Thanks!

integrity
    Participant

The red map pin is there, but if I click on it I don’t get the pin details. I want the pin to display the details. TEC Pro does it on the /events/map/ page.

Barry

AH I see, sorry for the misunderstanding. That currently is not baked in, at least in that specific context. We’d be more than receptive to a feature request if you want to post one about this, though.

If you can provide some ideas about what you would want to see within the tooltip in those circumstances, too, that would definitely give us a better idea of your needs.

Thanks – and I look forward to seeing your request on UserVoice 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Does tribe_get_embedded_map show map marker information?’ is closed to new replies.