Duplicated picture and information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Duplicated picture and information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    analusilva
    Participant

Hi. My name is Analu. I have the event calendar pro (I just bought because I had problem with my events and I wanted to see if the pro could help me). Everytime I post a new event, the picture and the information right below the picture are duplicated. You can see the problem here: http://www.descubranewyork.com/event/pumpkin-picking-4/ . My website is not update because of this issue. How can I fix it? Thank you so much.

Geoff

Hi there Analu, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums! I’m sorry you’re running into some issues, but let’s see if we can get to the bottom of it together. 🙂

It’s definitely strange that the event content would repeat itself in the single event view. The first thing I’d like to do is test for theme and plugin conflicts. Could you try temporarily activating the default Twenty Thirteen theme, to see if the issue happens there as well?

If disabling the theme fixes it, that’s good news! It means we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict.

If the issue is still there when using the default Twenty Thirteen theme, then we can try testing for conflicts with other installed plugins. Using the Twenty Thirteen, please try deactivating all of your plugins, except for the ones from Modern Tribe. Does that solve the problem? If so, reactivate the plugins one at a time until the issue pops back up, then tell me which one was causing the issue.

These steps are also outlined here if you want some more details on how to test for conflicts.

Give those steps a shot and let me know what you find.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there Analu, just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Analu! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help you out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicated picture and information’ is closed to new replies.