EDD Tickets for selling courses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions EDD Tickets for selling courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sami Keijonen

Hi.
    Would you consider selling courses via EDD tickets add-on? These are the specs.

1. Course doesn’t happen online. It’s a traditional off line course like event.
    2. We must be able to set max students, for example 30 max 30 students can take the course.
    3. Students should be able to pay the course online. All the payment gateways that EDD offers should be available?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Sami,

Thanks for the interest in EDD Tickets.

I understand you are interested in selling courses using our EDD Tickets plugin. I think that is doable, but as I answer your questions I will try to make it clear of the limitations of the plugin, these limitation are for all our ticking plugins not just this one.

Would you consider selling courses via EDD tickets add-on?

I have seen many customers use our ticketing framework for this, so yes.

1. Course doesn’t happen online. It’s a traditional off line course like event.

No problem, it would actually not work very well for a course that is online without some major customizations.

2. We must be able to set max students, for example 30 max 30 students can take the course.

That is possible you could create a Student Ticket and set the stock to 30 and once all the tickets are sold it would show sold out.
    There is not a feature to combine ticket stocks though. So if you wanted to sell only 50 tickets but wanted one ticket at $10 for members and one for $20 for non members there is no feature to combine their stocks, each would have its own.

3. Students should be able to pay the course online. All the payment gateways that EDD offers should be available?

Yes we just add tickets, the entire payment process is handled by EDD.

Let me know if that answers your questions or you have any follow up questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘EDD Tickets for selling courses’ is closed to new replies.