Editing the Event in WP cancels Eventbrite Registration

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Editing the Event in WP cancels Eventbrite Registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cmes
    Participant

Whenever I edit an event in WordPress after publishing it initially, it cancels the EventBrite registration. Re-adding the Eventbrite registration sets up an additional list, it doesn’t link to the first one. What can I do about this?

Barry

Hi there cmes,

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties

Unfortunately I don’t seem able to replicate this problem. Here’s what I tried:

• I created a new event
    • Setup an Eventbrite ticket from within the event editor and set it to “go live”
    • Published
    • The event was correctly set up on Eventbrite
    • I then edited the same event by changing the description
    • Upon hitting update, I found it was still associated with the same event (which remained live and visible on eventbrite.com)

Is there a step I’m missing or anything I’d need to do differently to see the problem? Alternatively, can you confirm you did indeed run through our standard troubleshooting/conflict test steps and that these did not reveal any conflicts or anything of that order?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing the Event in WP cancels Eventbrite Registration’ is closed to new replies.