Embed calendar on other website (not WordPress)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Embed calendar on other website (not WordPress)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

I saw that a customer asked if/how they could embed their calendar on another website, one that is not WordPress, but the thread was closed. A template was mentioned. Can you give me some insight as to how this might be achieved? We need to distribute our calendar on a few other websites, without the other design features of our WordPress site; just the calendar.

Geoff

Hi there Alicia, thanks for getting in touch!

Great question. Unfortunately, embedding the event calendar on external websites is not something that is currently supported. I think I saw the forum topic you may have been referring to, but it was regarding how to embed the calendar on another page of the same website, rather than another website altogether.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know and thanks again for bringing it up!

Geoff

Alicia
    Participant

Thank you for the update Geoff. I would love to know if this feature is something you are considering for a future release?

Geoff

Hi there Alicia, thanks for following up. 🙂

Embedding the calendar on external websites isn’t on our current roadmap, but I do see that it has been suggested on our UserVoice page. If you have a moment, it’d be awesome for you to add your vote. We check there often for popular features to possibly include in upcoming releases.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed calendar on other website (not WordPress)’ is closed to new replies.