ERROR: Ordered Community Events…and somehow got the FILTER BAR…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ERROR: Ordered Community Events…and somehow got the FILTER BAR…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    efromdc
    Participant

Ok…Im not quite sure what happened here…

I was trying to order the community events plug-in…but somehow its not downloadable and I have the filter bar instead?
    Not quite sure how to resolve this as I have ZERO need for the filter bar. If you look at my site, I have menus set up already that focus by category: http://SocialAlerts.com/dc < the menus already take into account all my categories so I’ve never bought that extension…and I do NOT want to lose $65

Any way to resolve this? I can give you admin so you can see that I dont event have the extension installed…or can you change the license to block me from using it or something? That could be a pretty good solution…as I doubt you’ll simply take my word for it ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Casey
    Participant

efromdc,
    Sorry about that! Not sure what happened there, but shoot us an email at pro(at)tri.be with a copy of your receipt, and reference this thread, and we’ll see what we can do to help you out. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

efromdc
    Participant

Just sent the email. Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for the update. Since you’re following up with email support, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further questions or need more help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR: Ordered Community Events…and somehow got the FILTER BAR…’ is closed to new replies.