Event calendar basic and pro questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event calendar basic and pro questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    clemence

Good Afternoon,

I’m actually using the Event calendar plugin as free plugin.

I am interested in the pro version, most of all because of the possibility for user to register the events in Google calendar and iCal.

I´d like to know if you offer a solution in the pro personal pack :
    – for social media sharing in each event page and
    – if there´s a possibility for the users to submit there own event form our website event section.

Finally, I’m like to know for how long is the licence? Is it a 1 renewable year?
    And if I buy the Pro Personal package, is the Facebook event add on included?

Thank you for your answers.

Casey
    Participant

clemence,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Let me address your questions here one at a time:

I´d like to know if you offer a solution in the pro personal pack :
    – for social media sharing in each event page

Our plugins don’t currently offer this functionality, but you can override the Single Event template using instructions in our themer’s guide, to make any customizations that you’d like.

if there´s a possibility for the users to submit there own event form our website event section.

Yes! Our Community Events add-on allows for users to submit events from the front-end of your website.

how long is the licence? Is it a 1 renewable year?

Yes, all of our licenses include support and updates for 1 year and can be renewed at the end of your license period.

is the Facebook event add on included?

No, all of our add-ons are sold separately, but each add-on can function independently and do not require Events Calendar PRO to work correctly.

I hope that helps to answer all of your questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Kaj

I would really like a plugin that does exactly what the Facebook event does. Its really cool and user friendly – is that possible with your event pro plugin ?

Barry

I’m sorry we missed your post, Kay. It’s been such a long time I’m going to go ahead and close this thread – but to answer your question, no: PRO does not include Facebook integration. They are two separate plugins 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calendar basic and pro questions’ is closed to new replies.