Event Calendar, List, Week, Photos Not Showing Up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar, List, Week, Photos Not Showing Up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ocama
    Participant

Hello,
    I just purchased the theme and I noticed that I cannot find my event. When I first load the event as a list view (default), I see my two events. However, when I change the view to calendar or something else, it says none are available. Also, when I revert it back to list, it says none is available. Please help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,

I’m sorry you are not having our plugin work correctly. I did visit your site and saw the problem first hand where it shows the events, but if you change a view the events are gone.

Could you please follow the steps for Testing for Conflicts on this page to see if that fixes it.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Also, please use our 404 Error Guide to see if that fixes it, as I saw some 404 Errors in the console.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/troubleshooting-404-errors/

Let me know if that solves the issue you are having or we can go to the next step to resolve this.

Thanks

ocama
    Participant

When i put it back to the old theme it worked. How do I fix it from here? I’ve seen it worked before.

ocama
    Participant

I reloaded the page and when I click on “Calendar”, it now shows me
    “Exception thrown
    DateTime::__construct() [datetime.–construct]: Failed to parse time string (Date-01) at position 0 (D): The timezone could not be found in the database”
    Then when I clicked on the link for “datetime.–construct”, it takes me to the calendar. When I scroll to September, I can now see my events listed. So what’s the issue that I’m having?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

It appears to be an issue with possibly the theme changing how WordPress uses the Default Timezone.

What is your WordPress timezone setting (found in the Settings → General admin screen)?

And are you able to contact the theme developer and ask if their theme is modifying the default timezone and if they have a work around for The Events Calendar.

ocama
    Participant

Our timezone was originally UTC but I just changed it to Los Angeles. I can try asking them. Is there any other alternative?

Brian
    Keymaster

I think this is the best alternative right now. I am bringing this issue to the developers too, to see if we can find a way to resolve this as well, but there is no timetable on if or when that could be available.

Brian
    Keymaster

This thread’s not seen much activity recently so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar, List, Week, Photos Not Showing Up’ is closed to new replies.