Event Calendar not linking to new and imported Eventbrite events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event Calendar not linking to new and imported Eventbrite events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulblacker
    Participant

I have just installed the latest plugins of The Events Calendar 3.8.1 & The Events Calendar:Eventbrite Tickets 3.8.1
    I can import all the event information from Eventbrite with its ID number and it then displays in the calendar but I cannot view the actual event.
    Error message:
    This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

Josh
    Participant

Hello paulblacker,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for any issues you’re experiencing in using our plugins. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you quickly.

To start with, there are a couple of things we can try first:

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Ensure that the events that are imported are set to a Published and not still set as draft events.</span>
    2. Try re-saving your site’s permalinks (settings -> permalinks) to flush the rewrite rules. This can be a common problem for 404 issues.
    3. Can you verify that you’ve completed the Testing for Conflicts procedures. This will ensure the root isn’t a plugin or theme conflict.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

– Josh

paulblacker
    Participant

Thanks it was the permalinks

Josh
    Participant

Hello paulblacker,

Thanks for following up with us! Glad I was able to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

– Josh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar not linking to new and imported Eventbrite events’ is closed to new replies.