Event Calendar PRO – Recurring Feature Add-on

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar PRO – Recurring Feature Add-on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Douglas C.

Before I purchase the Pro version I have these questions:
    1. Can the event recurring feature –
    a. place events on the SECOND Tuesday of each month or X months? I.E.: I have a meeting every second Tuesday at 4 PM – 5 PM of each month for 2014!
    b. If I setup a recurring meeting on the LAST day of May (May 31), will my recurring meeting for June be on June 30th?
    c. If I setup a meeting on the Second Tuesday of the month and the First Tuesday of the month is the first (01) day of the month will my recurring event be on the the Second Tuesday or the Third Tuesday?

Last question: Is there a DEMO Event Calendar Pro website that I can log on and test your other features along with recurring events//

Thanks,
    By the way I was born and raised in Santa Cruz… Retired and living on the Big Island and still surfing…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi thanks for the interest in our plugin. I can help answer your question.

1. Can the event recurring feature –
    a. place events on the SECOND Tuesday of each month or X months? I.E.: I have a meeting every second Tuesday at 4 PM – 5 PM of each month for 2014!

Yes using a Custom recurrence you can set it go every 2nd Tuesday of the month.

b. If I setup a recurring meeting on the LAST day of May (May 31), will my recurring meeting for June be on June 30th?

We have a setting to place the event on the last day of the month in the custom recurrences, so yes.

c. If I setup a meeting on the Second Tuesday of the month and the First Tuesday of the month is the first (01) day of the month will my recurring event be on the the Second Tuesday or the Third Tuesday?

It will appear on the 2nd Tuesday, if you need it to appear on the 3rd you would have to modify that event and change it, which is possible, but edited it becomes a single event and breaks out of the recurring series.

Last question: Is there a DEMO Event Calendar Pro website that I can log on and test your other features along with recurring events//

Unfortunately we do not have an admin demo.

Let me know if that answers your questions. Hope the surf is good, has not been very good out in Virginia!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar PRO – Recurring Feature Add-on’ is closed to new replies.