Event Calendar Widget Breaking the Theme Customizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Widget Breaking the Theme Customizer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dlishdesign
    Participant

When using the “Event Calendar Widget” and setting a event category filter to show, this breaks the theme customizer when customizing a site and shows the filter in the customizer (when it shouldn’t be there).

Casey D

Hello dlishdesign,

Thanks for contacting us!

What theme are you using? Is this a special theme builder that is breaking or the built in widget/theme builder in WordPress?

We can’t guarantee interoperability with every theme, but we do our best to be compatible with the most popular themes, especially those over 100,000 downloads.

I’d like to be able to reproduce the problem. If you could get me a screenshot of the problem and the theme you are using, that’d be great!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

dlishdesign
    Participant

I’m currently using a custom Genesis Child Theme but this issue happens on any theme. I recreated this bug using a fresh install of WordPress 3.9.1, the packaged Twenty Fourteen Theme and Event Calendar v 3.6.1 and Event Calendar Pro v3.6.1. No other plugins are activated.

Here is a screenshot to help you visualize whats going on: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s54/sh/23d4646d-c1fb-4e79-85a4-d5228f40e0b9/f60e2023391f902ebc5fe28934a2c3e3

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Casey D

Hello dlishdesign,

Looks like you found a bug 🙁

I’ll close this ticket for now and reopen it once we find a work around or release a fix.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to work on this issue for our upcoming 3.8 release. Keep an eye out on your site for an update announcement! If you update and are still seeing this problem, please post a new thread so we can check it out. Thank you for your patience while we got this fix in place.

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Widget Breaking the Theme Customizer’ is closed to new replies.