Event Cost filter not working on Edit Events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Cost filter not working on Edit Events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    irishrunner16
    Participant

I’m trying to use the Event Cost filter on the Edit Events page (/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events), but that particular filter does not seem to work. The other filters are ok (Title, Start Date, etc), but when I add the Event Cost filter, no events are returned in the search results (when there should be).

Here’s a screenshot of a search using the Title filter, which correctly returns one event: http://grab.by/wiGi
    However, applying the event cost filter to that search then incorrectly returns no events in the search results: http://grab.by/wiGo
    Applying only the Event Cost filter also results in no events being shown.

I’ve tried this on my production site as well as a site with the default theme and only TEC plugins activated, and the Event Cost filter does not return any events, regardless of the type of Event Cost filter that is applied via the dropdown (Search, Is, Is Not, >, <, >=, <=)

Barry

Hi Sean:

I think you’ve hit a bug there, I can replicate exactly the same thing and it may well be an issue with APM (Advanced Posts Manager, the library we use for this functionality).

I’ll get this reported and we’ll do our best to get a fix in the works as quickly as we can.

Thanks for reporting 🙂

irishrunner16
    Participant

Thanks Barry!

Barry

No problem at all – and sorry for the inconvenience.

I’ll close this thread for the time being but as usual we’ll strive to re-open and post an update once a fix is in hand (or once we have something substantive to update you with, at any rate).

Thanks once again for your support and patience 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Cost filter not working on Edit Events page’ is closed to new replies.