Event registrations with different options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event registrations with different options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iabcoc
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m looking for an addon to The Events Calendar plugin that allows me to have different options for each event. Here is an example of a registration page I would like to mimic. http://redhatsociety.com/civicrm/event/register?id=493&reset=1

Do any of the addons for The Events Calendar have the ability to do this?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can help you out with this. I took at a look at the site and thought it related more to membership then event tickets. Our Add Ons do not really do anything for membership.

We do have our Ticket Add Ons for different e-Commerce Plugins and for example with the WooCommerce Tickets you can create 2 or more tickets of different prices for an Event.

That might get your close to what you are asking.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

If I got it wrong on what you are looking for could use please outline the steps you are looking for users to take and I can help get you in the right direction then.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This thread’s not seen much activity recently so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event registrations with different options’ is closed to new replies.