event rocket Plugin for geolacation shows location wrong after update to 2.0

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event rocket Plugin for geolacation shows location wrong after update to 2.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Meyer

Hi guys, Brian awas so nice to help me. So I installed Event Rocket Plugin on my Directory site.and it was working well and giving me exact locations of events until I installed the update 2.0
    So now every event I publish with the exatct Cordinates Long-Lat..
    it just throws the Pin at least 1 km offf the correct location..
    also the old vents which were shown properly before in exact locations.. are now completely off.
    I disabled and enabled again .. but same result.. any advices. ?

here is the conversation with BRIAN
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/presale-question-about-how-to-set-pin-on-map/

thanks for your time SEB

Barry

Hi Seb,

Event Rocket isn’t actually an official Modern Tribe plugin (and we don’t deliver technical support here in pre-sales) – so really the best place to take this question is the Event Rocket support forum on wordpress.org.

I happen to be the maintainer of that plugin and will happily help as time allows – but that is the correct place to post for support on this one.

Thanks again!

Sebastian Meyer

Thanks Barry
    will write on the Rocket Support Forum

Barry

Awesome, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘event rocket Plugin for geolacation shows location wrong after update to 2.0’ is closed to new replies.