Event Signup, Event Full, Email Alerts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Signup, Event Full, Email Alerts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Doug

I am building an intranet for our company and I am looking for a calendar plugin that has the ability to:
    Create an event with a size limit so that the event can be marked as full when all slots are filled.
    Email alerts to administrator and to the user when a user signs up for an event.

I am capable of making basic modifications and willing to purchase additional plugins to accomplish this. Please let me know if your plugin has these features.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can answer your questions:

Create an event with a size limit so that the event can be marked as full when all slots are filled.

I am afraid not directly. We do have a ticketing add on such as WooCommerce Tickets that maybe to adapted to this, but not a direct feature in the Pro or the core Events Calendar.

Email alerts to administrator and to the user when a user signs up for an event.

Again you could use a ticketing add on such as WooCommerce Tickets for this as it uses WooCommerce’s Order Notifications.

We maybe to help answer customization questions of the plugins to get it closer to what you would like, but for the most part that is beyond the support we can give on the forums.

Let me know if you have any more questions or would like me to clarify something.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Signup, Event Full, Email Alerts’ is closed to new replies.