Event single-page view is blank

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event single-page view is blank

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alana Lee
    Participant

I refreshed my single-event page to see if the changes I made to try to move my WooCommerce Tickets to above the event meta would take (using functions.php put in child theme folder as outlined in tutorials).

– I reinstalled Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, and WooCommerce Tickets incase there was an issue
    – I deleted all files that were modifying these plugins in my child theme’s directory
    – I deactivated all plugins except Events Calendar.
    – I switched my theme to TwentyThirteen
    – I cleared my browser’s cache

So far still seeing blank content on pages like [my site URL]/event/hubert-harrison-the-voice-of-harlem-radicalism-1883-1918/

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Sorry for the issues you are having and for a late reply.

I can help troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks for providing the information of the steps you have taken.

I looked at your site and see the before and after html for the Events, but as you said there is no content in there. I do not believe an error is happening there in php as that would kill the html after it.

Can you verify there are nofiles in a /tribe-events/ directory of your theme and you removed all the snippets in your functions.php.

Also please go to Events > Display > “Events template”

See if you can change that to a different template and the single events come back.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Alana Lee
    Participant

Thanks, Brian. I tried your suggestion of changing the events display to somehting else (e.g., month view) and the events displayed. I realized form there that the single-event.php file was missing from the base Events Calendar plugin which I had reinstalled through the WordPress interface. I downloaded if from the Modern Tribe website this time and used FTP to place in my plugins directory and everything was resolved from there.

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event single-page view is blank’ is closed to new replies.