Event URL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jstack
    Participant

What can affect the title of the event not being in the url? The following event was created as a two day recurring, but I had to manually add the event title into the url. Where as other recurring and single day events have the title in the url.
    http://www.newjerseywines.com/event/capemaywinefestival22697/2014-10-11/

Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi jstack,

Thanks for using out plugins.

The only thing that I can think of that affects urls is the WordPress autosave. Sometimes if that saves without there being a title it changes the url to all numbers for the id.

We do not have anything that would change the url to remove the title in the admin, it could be some javascript doing it as well, but it is hard to say where that would be coming from.

Does it do it often or was it only for one event?

Does that help?

jstack
    Participant

As far as we know it only happened to one event. I think that helps, I will just have to make everyone aware and to watch out for it.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok sounds good. Since it could have been the case with the title and autosave I will go ahead and close this ticket. However, if you see the issue come up again and you do not think autosave was the cause please create a new ticket and reference this one and we will help you out right away.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event URL’ is closed to new replies.