Eventbrite / Events Calendar Plug in

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite / Events Calendar Plug in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teresa Shaver
    Participant

Please excuse my non technical lingo. We use eventbrite and have the event calendar plug in to our website – what is happening is that the event is displayed on the event calendar but taking to you the events calendar event page and then you click to register and it takes you to the eventbrite registration page. There is two steps in here we would like to lean out. Want clients to see the event on the event calendar, click it and go directly to the registration on eventbrite – how do we make that happen instead of having two event pages, one on events calendar and one on eventbrite

Barry

That makes perfect sense and should be doable as a customization.

Is your plan to simply link to the Eventbrite page or are you wishing to embed the same ticket form that you see in single event pages within your main events view (and what is your main events view – is it month view, list view? Unfortunately I couldn’t see anything when I visited the URL you provided).

Thanks!

mcptadmin
    Participant

I would like to adjust this as well on http://mycollegeplanningteam.com/events
    We would like the events title to go to that particular event’s EventBrite page…. OR for an extra button to appear that says “Register” and the button goes to the EventBrite Event Page. Is this possible?

Sidenote: Also, we would love to change the width of our event list but don’t know how!

Barry

Hi: I’m very sorry we missed these follow up questions. That was, unfortunately, due to a bug in our forum software (which only notified us of updates when the original poster added a new reply).

Owing to the amount of time that’s elapsed I will now close this thread and I’d ask that if you still need help you create a fresh thread (and we do anyway prefer that you create new threads where possible rather than post in an existing thread by another user): one of the team will then be only too happy to assist 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite / Events Calendar Plug in’ is closed to new replies.