Eventbrite import – updates disregarding time zone setting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite import – updates disregarding time zone setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

If we import an eventbrite event with a Pacific Time – it changes it to Eastern – and when we publish or update the event in wordpress it changes the time in Eventbrite, causing all sorts of confusion and issues.

Casey D

Hello nuvonium,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this!

We have this marked as a known bug under going active development. I can’t give a specific timeline unfortunately, but will be release in an upcoming maintenance build.

In the mean time, here is a thread that can give you a workaround for now >> https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/time-zone-in-eventbrite/

Thanks for y0ur patience and understanding! I’ll reopen this thread to update you once the patch is published.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello nuvonium,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite import – updates disregarding time zone setting’ is closed to new replies.