Eventbrite payment options resolved???

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite payment options resolved???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jkatner
    Participant

Has the payment option been resolved? We just recently purchased the Events Calendar Pro update and the Eventbrite add on so we can sell our classes online and have the payment processed through Eventbrite’s credit card processing. We do not want to use Paypal. No one replied to my post in another discussion

Brian
    Keymaster

I apologize for missing your posts in the other topic. I am looking into the issue now and will have more information as soon as I can get it.

Again, sorry for missing your posts and thank you for posting in a new topic to bring it to our attention.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Again, sorry for the delay.

I looked into this more and the EventBrite API still only has an option for PayPal.

So tickets purchased though our plugin unfortunately can only use PayPal, we have not other option.

It appears that on EventBrite they have 3 different options for people to setup and I do not know why they have not extended their API to include all of them.

I am going to update our EventBrite Ticket Product Page to make that clear.

If you feel the plugin is no longer going to work for you because of this fact, please contact us at pro(at)tri.be and we can work out a refund.

Sorry for the late replies and let me know if you would like anything else and I can take care of it.

Brian

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite payment options resolved???’ is closed to new replies.