Eventbrite tickets not appearing on my website!!!!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets not appearing on my website!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    blackswantemple
    Participant

Still have the same issue!

No eventbrite link for my recurring events!

http://blackswantemple.org/event/vibrational-sound-healing-class-maui-yoga-path-kihei-4-2-2/2014-03-23/

Please help!

Barry

Hi: Kelly pointed me to this previous thread to give me some background. What I’d like to do now is explore a couple of avenues. The first is simply our standard troubleshooting steps:

• Please ensure The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets are up-to-date
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Switch to a default and unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve
    • Test to see if the problem still remains

If it is solved by following those steps, reactivate everything one at a time – testing at each stage to see if it has returned/what might have triggered its return

The second is to get a better picture of the relationship between you event and the corresponding events on Eventbrite: could you share a screengrab showing the Eventbrite details from within the event editor for that event, and also provide links to the actual events on eventbrite.com itself?

Thanks!

blackswantemple
    Participant

That does not seem like a viable solution to me as my website is live!

Is no one else having this problem!???

Barry

The only other users facing something like this were hit by an issue relating to a change in the Eventbrite API (which we addressed in our most recent Eventbrite Tickets release and it sounds like you’re already using the latest version).

I do appreciate the problems involved in these troubleshooting steps: but perhaps you could effectively do them in reverse and without affecting your live site by installing a fresh copy of WordPress in a subdirectory. By following that approach, you could initially install only our plugins and set up your Eventbrite API key. Then, see if it all works as expected – if it does not then please let us know.

Alternatively, if you find it does all work as expected, start adding all the other plugins/themes that you have on the live site, testing at each stage to see if the problem has returned.

Would that be viable instead?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets not appearing on my website!!!!’ is closed to new replies.