Eventbrite tickets – paypal button not showing…

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets – paypal button not showing…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickivasquez
    Participant

Hi, I have made my event live on my website and eventbrite, but the paypal button is not showing up on my website…please help!

http://www.gulfshoreopera.org/event/testing/

nickivasquez
    Participant

The weird thing is on my website….everything shows up, customers can select the quantity of the tickets but then there is nothing to click/confirm. No paypal button, no link to eventbrite…

nickivasquez
    Participant

Could it be because my event is on 2 dates? March 5th and March 6th? Does that matter?

Barry

Hi: can you link me to a specific example of a single event page with an Eventbrite ticket form? I can’t see one at the URL you provided and (unless it has been significantly customized) it doesn’t look like an actual event page – rather it has the hallmarks of a regular WordPress page.

Can you confirm?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets – paypal button not showing…’ is closed to new replies.