Eventbrite Tickets – Refund?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets – Refund?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nickivasquez
    Participant

Hi, I have been working with Eventbrite ticketing solutions, but even though the documentation says it works with paypal – it does not work with all paypal options. My bank business account has set up a paypal payflow account and now I just found out that eventbrite and this plugin cannot use it. I have wasted a lot of time working on events that now I have to go with another plugin. I would like to get my money back if possible because I can’t use this plugin….is this possible? I just wish that it was specified in the documentation first….

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry it hasn’t worked out for you.

I would like to point out first of all that our Eventbrite Tickets plugin exists, of course, to integrate your events site with the Eventbrite service and really we’re hoping that users will have acquainted themselves with what that platform offers and how it works before opting for this solution.

In other words, what we’re providing is a tool that eases integration – but ultimately we cannot change the way Eventbrite itself functions.

Nonetheless I’m sorry it didn’t go smoothly for you and you can certainly email us at pro (at) tri (dot) be with your request for a refund and the team will be happy to consider it. Please do include a copy of your purchase receipt and also a link to this thread, just to provide some context.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets – Refund?’ is closed to new replies.