Events Calendar entries pushed to left side in Pinboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar entries pushed to left side in Pinboard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rnsom
    Participant

I have searched the forum pretty extensively for this, to no avail, but please forgive me if I am repeating an existing issue.<P>

For some reason, some (but not all) of my entries when viewed in Month view are pushed over to the left half of that day’s box, as if there are two columns. And strangely enough, the right “column” remains empty in most cases, unless there are more than three entries in a given day, in which case the “View All 4 Entries” link pushes over into that empty column. Aside from looking wrong, it also results in many of the entries being cut off on the sides. I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I’ve tried all three stylesheet settings for the calendar and it still does the same thing regardless.<P>

I’ve posted a screenshot at http://www.firstprescaldwell.org/FPCcalendar_skewedentries.jpg so you know what I’m talking about.<P>

Thanks in advance for any help!<P>
    Todd

Barry

Hi: it looks like your theme is adding an extra CSS class – threecol – to each event, and it also has a rule in place that reduces the width of any matching elements to 33.3%.

One way to workaround this could be to add a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet containing the following rule (you might need to tweak a little to get a really great fit):

.tribe-events-calendar td .threecol { width: 82% }

You can find out more about setting up a tribe-events.css file in our Themer’s Guide – but the essence is simply to create in your theme folder, something like this:

wp-content/themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/tribe-events.css

Does that help?

rnsom
    Participant

It sure seems promising! I will give it a shot tomorrow and come back and post my results. Thank you so much!!

Barry

Awesome!

rnsom
    Participant

Been swamped and have not yet had a chance to try this — thanks for your help and your patience!

Barry

No problem – we’ll keep this open for a  few weeks at least, unless you respond earlier than that of course 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar entries pushed to left side in Pinboard’ is closed to new replies.