Events Calendar Pro 3.8.1 No Sidebar displayed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro 3.8.1 No Sidebar displayed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    qnet
    Participant

Version 3.8.1 was recently installed into Vamtam Church and Event Template. I set Display to use “Default Page Template”. My Default page template has a left sidebar 1/4 width. The Month view lands in right 3/4 of page (as expected) but sidebar does not show. I had this working before I upgraded to PRO. Is there any guidance you can give me?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi sorry for the late reply.

I can help troubleshoot this with you.

Not sure what is going on here. I looked at the Page and it shows a left and right sidebar in the source code, but the left sidebar is blank.

Do you have any conditional logic for the widgets?

Are there any other “Events template” that do work?

Let me know and we can go from there to try and resolve this as much as we can.

Thanks

prebenjensen
    Participant

I have the same problem, right and left sidebar is blank. http://www.mcikast.dk
    I had the same problem before pro version.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi prebenjensen,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum where we interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post we email the author of the topic.

Having said, have you tried changing the event template in the Event Settings?

Go to:

Events > Settings  > Display Tab

And change this setting to the different options and see if that helps:

Events template

So if you can let me know what you find out in a new topic we can help you there, but if you like you can still post what you find here.

And we try to help out with theme compatibility issues such as this and give you some pointers or take a quick look, it is beyond the support we can provide to solve all the issues.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro 3.8.1 No Sidebar displayed’ is closed to new replies.