Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Debbie Papadakis

We have a wordpress site and we are using the Events Calendar plug-in.
    Unfortunately this has not worked for us for over a year as there is no way to add recurring events.
    <p>
    After doing some research we have looked into your “Events Calendar Pro” and found that it supports recurring events.
    My question is this: Can I add a ticket to this recurring event?
    <p>
    Below is an example of a recurring event we often have: <p>
    9 Day training course that takes place over 3 weekends:

Friday Sept 19, Saturday Sept 20, Sunday Sept 21
      Friday Sept 26, Saturday Sept 27, Sunday Sept 28
      Friday Oct 3, Saturday Oct 4, Sunday Oct 5, 2014

<p>

Cost for all 9 days is $1697 + HST

<p>
    Currently it shows up as 3 separate events. Many potential students have expressed confusion with the way it is currently set-up.

Before purchasing this plugin I would like to make sure it will do everything we need it to. We appreciate your help.
    Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Debbie

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can definitely integrate tickets for our recurring events. There will be a single ticket used for all events within the series of recurring events. So, for example with your scenario above, you would create a recurring event covering Friday, Saturday & Sunday for three weeks. When you create tickets on that event, those tickets will be what is displayed as available for all three weeks of the events.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions that I can help with before making your purchase please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close out this ticket but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.